I was nominated for another blog award! I love it when people nominate me for these, I feel so special and loved so thank you to Darnellouis for nominating me!
This award was created by Okoto Enigma
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s)
3 Things About me:
- I live in the UK, yes it rains a lot, no we do not all speak fancy like the films portray us. Yes we do drink a lot of tea (it is warm and calming, exactly what you need after it has been raining for 10 years constantly).
- I currently go to university and am in my final year studying Biomedical Science. I graduate this year and I really do not feel ready for work, I know absolutely nothing and should not be let loose in a lab on my own!
- I find it really hard to sit through films, unless they have a really good story I just have no attention span at all. I can sit through a whole TV series in one day but when it comes to a 2 hour film…nope. I end up going on my phone checking Twitter or something. It has to be a really good film to keep me entertained.
Questions from person who nominated me:
What is a book that is on your TBR that you feel like you need to read?
Probably Flawed by Cecelia Ahern, I requested it months ago from Netgalley, completely forgot about it and then couldn’t access it anymore! Now I feel like I owe it to the author and publisher to read the book so that I can give a very belated review!
What book in 2017 are you excited about?
As I am currently not reading any series with upcoming books there isn’t anything I’m really eager for. That being said I do believe that the third Harry Potter illustrated book is coming out in October this year. I have the first two and they are stunning therefore I need the rest of the series so I will definitely be picking that up when it comes out!
What are your blogging goals for 2017?
At the start of the year it was to participate in a blog tour. Well hopefully by the time you read this I will have done that! This was one of the scariest things I’ve done on my blog so was a big achievement to actually do it! Another one of my goals for this year is to start doing tags. Although I haven’t been tagged in any yet there are loads floating around blogs and youtube so I’m just going to tag myself and do them!
If you were to attend Hogwarts, what would be your house? What would be your favourite subject?
According to Pottermore I’m a Gryffindor however I see myself as more of a Hufflepuff. I’m not really that brave or confident so I feel like Gryffindor is not the house for me! My favourite subject would probably be potions as I love cooking and science and potions combines these two!
Other than blogging and reading, what other hobbies do you have?
This is a tough question! Blogging and reading are my life! However I do like science and it does take up the majority of my life therefore probably science. I do like cooking however (when I find the time), I love making desserts!
People I nominate:
- A Blog about book
- Payton’s Book Thoughts
- Kristen Twardowski
- Drew Martin
- Hit or miss books
- M.L.S. Weech
- Christina Philippou
Questions for my nominees:
- What are your goals for 2017?
2. What is your favourite book?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
4. What upcoming movie are you eager to watch?
5. If you were in the Hunger Games do you think you’d survive? How would you try and survive?
Link to my best post:
By best post I’m interpreting this as my top viewed post, this would be The Claiming book review with over 120 views!